Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Building Your Own Website

Creating your own website is a MUST if you want to promote your online business any further. This website can be where you place all of your information about your products or services. 

Place videos and photos related to your topics. This is where you're going to be getting your leads so be sure to make it clear and understandable. Make a home page introducing yourself and your business, an about page describing it, a photo gallery or blog, and a contact form so that your prospects can contact you and you can build your email list. 

I began my website using godaddy.com This is my favorite place to buy my domains 


  •  because they're the least expensive (1.99 per domain) 
  • Go Daddy Deal of the Week: 30% off your order at GoDaddy.com! Offer expires 11/6/12
  • They have a simple drag and drop website builder 
  • #1 trusted hosting company. I absolutely love them. I won't use any other hosting company.

Click on any of my banners to get the discounted price. (It's your lucky day:))
After you're site is built you can start placing your affiliate codes and banners on it and quadrupuling you're sales in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment