Thursday, December 6, 2012

FANTASTIC TECHNIQUE TO BRING IN NEW LEADS!

fake money, MCA, motor club of america, make money, make money from home, online jobs, make money fast, mca scam, realistic drop cards, fake money

fake money, MCA, motor club of america, make money, make money from home, online jobs, make money fast, mca scam, realistic drop cards, fake money

 Have you ever found a $100 bill on the ground, screamed with glee, just to pick it up to find out that it's a little business card? I HAVE! and a couple of times actually:) lol Well I found the site that you can create and generate your own! What a GREAT IDEA! WHY HAVEN"T I THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE! So I decided to put to the test and boy am I glad I did! It's an offline marketing tool that lets you create your own little $100 bill biz cards! I made out a hundred of them just to find out I needed about a billion more! And what place better to throw them on the ground than the LAS VEGAS STRIP! 

Now I need to re-order!
Check it out! Click here to create your own $100 bill bussiness cards and start fooling people into checking out your product! LEADS LEADS AND MORE LEADS! Click here to go directly to the create my $100 bill page.

No comments:

Post a Comment